- You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Site by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Site (for example, by authorizing or allowing access to any computer, mobile or other device on which the Site resides or is accessible). Note that if you access the Site on a mobile device, you are solely responsible for any associated fees you incur from your mobile network provider associated with such use.
- You may not engage in harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information in connection with the Site. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functionality of the Site or interfere with any other individual’s use or enjoyment of the Site. You agree not to transmit, post or distribute to the Site content that (i) constitutes an advertisement or solicitation of business of any kind, including but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and pyramid schemes; (ii) contains or constitutes software, computer programs, or routines of any kind, including but not limited to viruses, bots, worms, and spiders; and/or (iv) reverse engineers or decompiles the software comprising or included in the Site.
- Use of the Site as made available through a third-party social sharing platform such as Twitter or Facebook is also subject to the platform’s applicable terms and conditions.
- We may provide on or through the Site links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such websites and resources, are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse nor are we responsible for or liable for any losses, expenses or damages, to you or your software, hardware or data, arising out of the operations of such external websites or resources. Any links to such third party websites are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
- You shall ensure that all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or websites you use to access, visit, or use the Site does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Site, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation and/or use of the Site. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately terminate your access to the Site if such access is causing interference with the Site, our vendors, or our users.
- You acknowledge that we have not reviewed and do not necessarily endorse the content of sites, applications, destinations or services linked to or accessible from the Site and are not responsible for the content or actions of any such other sites, applications, destinations or services. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or service is at your sole risk.
- If you have reason to believe that your content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send notices to The Renaissance Centre, 405 North King Street, Suite 500, Wilmington, DE, 19801-3700 or at [email protected]
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ITAND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY RELIABILITY,OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY US OR THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED CONTENT, OR THAT NO SOFTWARE DISABLING DEVICES, TIME BOMBS, VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, OR DEVICES OR DEFECTS OF SIMILAR NATURE WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH OCCURRENCE.
- You agree that any cause of action or claim brought against us must commence within one (1) year after the underlying issue first arose; otherwise, you waive any right to bring such cause of action and such cause of action is permanently barred. You agree that, regardless of where you access, visit and/or use the Site, all issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. Any disputes that result in court action will be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Delaware and you specifically consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any claim of forum non-conveniens. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- The Site is operated out of the United States and is intended for United States based users. The Site may not be available to users outside of the United States. We make no representation that materials or information on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials produced by the Site in violation of United States’ or any other jurisdiction’s export, re-export, or import laws and regulations.
Last updated: April 19, 2017